• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Help me, I'm feeling optimistic.

Zod

On 7/11/2022 at 12:44 AM, ForJimmy said:

YGM, we also looked at a few vets like Carlos Dunlap. I wonder if signing Baker makes up more prone to sign a player like Dunlap…

That could be possible.  We may have been sitting on the Mayfield issue before we signed any more players to the roster.   It also helps with the salary when we get closer and closer to camp.  Those salaries start to go down when faced with the possibility of not playing in 2022.

I think our secondary is going to help the D-line this year.  If we can contain receivers just a second more we might get a couple of those coverage sacks.   

I like Snow and he has done a lot with not much especially 2020.   I think we'll be surprised and have a decent defense.  Maybe not top 10 but upper half of the league.  

We don't have to be the 85 Bears or the 00 Ravens.  We just have to keep the score reasonable and hope Mayfield can utilize our offensive talent and win us some games and get us in the Playoffs.  

If we can make it, no telling how far we could go.

• Pie 1