• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Titi Ortiz On His Way Out

Ortiz, like Franco, is on his way out of Charlotte. The writing was on the wall last night when he wasn’t included in the team.

Both Ortiz and Franco were supposed to be a big part of Charlotte FC’s success but things didn’t work out.

If I’m not mistaken, Charlotte now has two international slots available.

The MLS summer transfer window closes on August 4th.

Crown needs to make some moves this window or the playoffs will sail away from us. I noticed they put Jozwiak as a CM last night. Wonder if that will be something that might happen going forward to get more attacking players on the field

8 hours ago, MtnJax said:

Crown needs to make some moves this window or the playoffs will sail away from us. I noticed they put Jozwiak as a CM last night. Wonder if that will be something that might happen going forward to get more attacking players on the field

Noticed that as well, he did pretty well there.

Also think it may have just been a scenario of getting a new 11 in and since they have more wingers than CM’s they stuck Jozwiak at CM.

Edited by MillionDollarCam