• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Fitterer is ‘the man’ look at the value signing of DJ Moore

TheBigKat

18 hours ago, top dawg said:

Hell, I brought this up when he signed his contract. 

He needs to score more which will hopefully happen. He has scoring on his radar per earlier interviews.

Agree he needs more TDs, but to be fair this team has been dead last in passing TDs the last several years so it's not just his problem.

• Beer 1

20 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Overall that’s great value, in order for it to be a steal, D.J. needs to start putting the ball in the end zone. Hopefully that begins to happen now that he’ll have a somewhat competent QB throwing him the ball.

Getting the ball in the end zone is up to the offense as a whole, not to any one individual. Prime Jerry Rice would have struggled to get the ball in the end zone with our offense last year.   

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Getting the ball in the end zone is up to the offense as a whole, not to any one individual. Prime Jerry Rice would have struggled to get the ball in the end zone with our offense last year.   

Yeah, singling out DJ for the fact that we have not done a good job of finishing drives over the last 3 or 4 years is rather myopic. 

Even under Ron's last year or two, we had trouble on 3rd and 4th and short, probably because our OL was not capable of holding its own. 

Brady did not exactly show any prowess in calling plays to get people open in the end zone, either.  It was more like we did the same things and expected magic despite the fact the field was compressed.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Yeah, singling out DJ for the fact that we have not done a good job of finishing drives over the last 3 or 4 years is rather myopic. 

Even under Ron's last year or two, we had trouble on 3rd and 4th and short, probably because our OL was not capable of holding its own. 

Brady did not exactly show any prowess in calling plays to get people open in the end zone, either.  It was more like we did the same things and expected magic despite the fact the field was compressed.

Agreed.  And one thing I have noticed about DJ is that he great at running after the catch.  The problem with that is to take full advantage of the ability, you need a qb who can hit the receiver in stride.  I can't remember the last time we had a qb who could do that consistently.

• Beer 1

So some of you guys still poo on this guy's posts because he has more money than you? I saw some of you say his daddy gave him all his money or he earned it etc....WHO CARES, the dude still has more than you so get over it. Some of you get so bent out of shape at the thought of a guy who may or may not be a douche nozzle driving a lambo to his big ass house but you do nothing to increase your own generational wealth. Get over the fact that he either earned it or daddy gave it to him. Hate the guy is he was a rapist or murderer or used his wealth to destroy others but simply hating him  because he has more than you and shows you in pics....Grow up punks. Stop being jealous of others success and lifestyles and go use it as motivation to create your own. All right BigKat, post up some pics of some nice poo of yours . Show me some cars and houses and boats and stuff so I can watch a few guys cry about it and laugh at them as I go make my $1.95 an hour and drive my 92 Mazda Miata to the gas station to buy some fancy sushi.