• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is PJ Walker EVEN on the team?

TheBigKat

18 hours ago, Icdeadpeople said:

Imagine if PJ was cut, and Seahawks picked him up, then they go on to have a Superbowl Perfect Winning Season....yea right...right??? The Huddle would implode... I mean there's some who believe Darnold can win us 7 games...lol. 

On some real, PJ has been the most RESILIENT player on this team.

He's tested the time through Teddy, Grier*(a lot of people had him behind our 3rd round pick, hmmm), Darnold, Comeback Cam, Darnold again, GOLDEN Corral rookie QB, again 3rd round, and now you got hot off the press, Baker Mayfield...

I believe that's why we win with PJ; the whole team feels "IT" when he's on the field. He just sometimes gets in his own way...

PJ going to get picked up, because he's the only current Panther who can say he's won more games than he's lost as a Panther...lol 

I think Darnold gets the most snaps against the Pats... If he can't see past those old ghosts, he's probably toast...

Peanutbutter n' Jelly....All I do is Win-Walker, Carolina Panther....

Jersey Shore What GIF