• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stat of the Day

CRA

26 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Like I said in the game thread, we've moved all these pieces around and upgraded the OL, brought in a proven playcaller, etc., and ehat has changed?  Literally nothing.  The offense was just as dysfunctional for 3/4 of that game as it was all last season.  

That is where the answer is revealed...  it wasnt the OL.  It wasn't Joe Brady.  It wasn't Teddy.  It wasn't Sam.  It wasn't Cam.  It's not McAdoo or Baker...  it's Matt fuging Rhule.  My guess is that he has a concept or gameplan he wants to be the overlying plan of attack every week, and the OCs are trying to run a functional offense while trying to appease him, and that's why poo looks so dysfunctional on gameday, because there are too many cooks in the kitchen, and the one that ultimately calls the shots is a fuging idiot.

when you keep shuffling around the pieces and bringing in new noes and still get the same results, it's got to be the guy at the top making decisions. 

3 hours ago, CRA said:

54 total rushing yards - the fewest yards on the ground of the entire Matt Rhule era.  

*and we had a fully healthy roster/CMC

#rockstarOC

We only ran 53 plays on offense, we were down by 17 midway through the 3rd quarter, and got the first first down with like 4 mins before halftime. What would you expect? 

10 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

We only ran 53 plays on offense, we were down by 17 midway through the 3rd quarter, and got the first first down with like 4 mins before halftime. What would you expect? 

I would expect a gameplan that doesn't produce the fewest rushing yards of the Matt Rhule era.  Against a meh Browns team featuring a backup QB.  With a healthy Carolina roster. 

That was a horrible game plan.  It was horribly called game.  And the team was clearly unprepared going into the season.   

I simply expect we should acknowledge why we had the fewest rushing yards of the Matt Rhule era.  The answer is on the Panthers sidelines.  

* largest deficit was 13 points. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I would expect a gameplan that doesn't produce the fewest rushing yards of the Matt Rhule era.  Against a meh Browns team featuring a backup QB.  With a healthy Carolina roster. 

That was a horrible game plan.  It was horribly called game.  And the team was clearly unprepared going into the season.   

I simply expect we should acknowledge why we had the fewest rushing yards of the Matt Rhule era.  The answer is on the Panthers sidelines.  

I doubt they built in penalties on first and second down, batted balls, and fumbled snaps. Those things erase a game plan pretty quickly. A meh browns team? That roster is loaded… with one of the best o lines and dual running back combo in the NFL. 

Edited by Actionman0z

6 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

I doubt they built in penalties on first and second down, batted balls, and fumbled snaps. Those things erase a game plan pretty quickly.

They created it.  It was talked about right before the season was started.   Baker and his C weren't getting the starter reps they needed (as well as the rest of the OL)....and the fumbled exchange issue got plenty of talk going in as something to watch.   Because we saw it the one time we saw Baker in the preseason.  The ball on the ground with a bad exchange. It was discussed when Rhule was being bashed for his bogus competitions and how it was robbing people from the reps/chemistry they needed.  

It was predictable.  And predicted. 

Bonus stat!

Carolina Panthers are on the road this week.  

This weekend, will mark a full calendar year since the Carolina Panthers have won a game in Charlotte, NC. 

currently working a 7 game home losing streak. Record I think is an 8 game home losing streak from 2001. 

2 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Rhule's first half game plan got mixed up with his son's flag football team.  Every play was a pass.  Absolutely stupid game plan. 

I get the idea we don't want to over use CMC but crap, using him as a decoy the entire first half isn't getting it done. 

Matt Rhule's weekly presser will probably be complaining that Joe Brady got away from the run and that we are supposed to be a running team.