• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Props to Phil Snow

ncsfinest21

On 9/27/2022 at 11:07 AM, joemac said:

IDK, there is plenty of room for improvement coming up, and our schedule the next few weeks isnt the murderers row it looked like before the season started. We always own AZ, SF is REALLY banged up, and not playing well with Jimmy G, and now their great LT is injured and wont be playing.  The Rams and Bucs have not exactly been lighting it up either.  Its not gonna be easy but we have the chance to get into a rhythm and pick up a few wins. 

You over rating our team. Our offense has serous problems. I might be more inclined to agree if it were not for that. AZ is a toss up but I just don't see our defense containing Murray and SF has a really good defense. The Rams and Bucs are going to kick our asses simply because we don't have the talent they do. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

You over rating our team. Our offense has serous problems. I might be more inclined to agree if it were not for that. AZ is a toss up but I just don't see our defense containing Murray and SF has a really good defense. The Rams and Bucs are going to kick our asses simply because we don't have the talent they do. 

I dont think so.  Even with all the bullshit so far, we are 2 55+ yard FG's at the end of the 4th quarter away from being 3-0.  We have just as much talent overall as any team around.  Like always it comes down to execution and coaching...2 things that have not been great thus far.  Im not saying we're gonna beat all of them, but we definitely have a shot IMO.  Maybe im just being optimistic, but I am hoping they turned a corner last Sunday.  If we even just get middle of the pack QB play from Baker we can be really dangerous. 

36 minutes ago, joemac said:

I dont think so.  Even with all the bullshit so far, we are 2 55+ yard FG's at the end of the 4th quarter away from being 3-0.  We have just as much talent overall as any team around.  Like always it comes down to execution and coaching...2 things that have not been great thus far.  Im not saying we're gonna beat all of them, but we definitely have a shot IMO.  Maybe im just being optimistic, but I am hoping they turned a corner last Sunday.  If we even just get middle of the pack QB play from Baker we can be really dangerous. 

It not talent it's coaching. Every team has talent but we lack in two important departments. Coaching and QB play and until one or both those change we will not compete.