• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sorry for the delay on Previous Game Under Review

TheCasillas

1 minute ago, Oldschool Leroy said:

I followed these steps and I can view the all-22 now. I selected games, then scores, select week 3,then game details. then i can choose sideline or endzone.

i am still not sure why I cant see it under NFL+ like all the other games for the other teams. oh well.

I tried that and still get 24-36 hour availability... 

6 hours ago, Icege said:

I've had so many issues with NFL+, dating back to whatever it was previously called.

It constantly doesn't recognize my subscription. I've used it on my phone one day, and the next they want me to pay for it again. When I attempt to, it says I already have the service only to take me back to the games but unable to watch them.

Which reminds me, I gotta respond to the support ticket I put in with them. I've cleared cache, restarted, switched browsers, you name it. It's always a poo show. Whoever did their backend work must have hated the NFL.

Still no All-22 fwiw

Do you happen to use a VPN service? That can throw things off sometimes. If you do, try pausing it for 5 minutes and see if you can get in. 

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

Do you happen to use a VPN service? That can throw things off sometimes. If you do, try pausing it for 5 minutes and see if you can get in. 

Tried with it off and with the extension uninstalled. Couldn't access the games earlier after posting, but if we got power tomorrow I'll give it another go!