• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule is closer to being gone pie?

Snake

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Oh only L’s are the wins this season. If Tepper has the balls to get rid of Rhule. Which I’m beginning to think he doesn’t. 

He's not going to have a choice. By the end of the season Rhule will be the worst coach in NFL history. Not even making that up slightly. 

• Pie 1

Arizona State would fit the role of underdog needing a turnaround to be competitive. That should be appealing to both sides. I would kind of wonder if ASU officials would be hesitant based on his current deal here. He would have to be available I would think. He needs to go back to college. He is not cut out for the NFL.

I honestly don't even care about the college rumors anymore because this fuging idiot is too stupid and stubborn to acknowledge he isn't cut out for the pros like all those who came before him snd gracefully bow out himself.  The only way he is leaving is by being fired.  And again, with the poo Tepper has witnessed take place, the fact the Rhule is still employed here is absolutely amazing...  and realistically, he already knows this is a wasted season, so I don't see him firing him until the season is long done and over with.

And rarely ever do I wish ill on anyone professionally when they leave here, especially a coach...  in fact, usually I wish them thr best...  but not in this case.  Not with Rhule.  I hope he is fuging horrible wherever he goes next, and I hope he brings the same amount of misery and depression to that team that he brought here.  I hope that fanbase feels just as hopeless because this motherfuger should never coach again for anything but a teacher's salary.

• Beer 2