• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The crazy thing is we would be 3-0 with Cam Newton

OneBadCat

On 10/2/2022 at 7:34 PM, AceBoogie said:

I’ve long said I’d rather lose with our guy than lose with these other guys. It should have always been Cam until we found our guy in the draft. I still refuse to believe a Cam with a full offseason wouldn’t be better than what we’ve gotten these last few years. 

I agree--but I was screaming at the TV as Panther nation cheered for Rivera to stop abusing Cam.  Rivera did not build the OL much because Cam was elusive and could take it.  He had him running dives on short yardage--

I just remember the Bronco game in 2016--to me, that is when it started sliding off the tracks.  Yes, he had a strong 2017, but after that--he has been playing injured.

Cam has the charisma to will a team to a win.  His arm, however, is shot.  I could tell (lately) that his throwing motion seemed different--like he was pushing it. 

But I see your point--

And when Rivera said "Quarterback" during that interview Sunday, throwing Wentz under the bus, he meant it.  he would be a DC right now if Cam did not carry him.

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I agree--but I was screaming at the TV as Panther nation cheered for Rivera to stop abusing Cam.  Rivera did not build the OL much because Cam was elusive and could take it.  He had him running dives on short yardage--

That's one of my concerns watching how Ken Dorsey uses Josh Allen.

• Pie 1