• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Tank 2021

DaveThePanther2008

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Exactly a fan forum.  This team isn't tanking for anything so a knowledgeable fan, like myself, won't beg for something that is never going to happen.  

But we have to put up with the begging and moaning of fans, like you, that don't know much about what it takes to play professional football. 

DaveThePanther from the forum thinks he knows more about football than me. Not sure how I’ll sleep tonight. 

I live in reality, little guy. The fact is drafting high gives us a better chance at future success than winning 4 or 5 meaningless games. You keep fighting that good fight, though. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

DaveThePanther from the forum thinks he knows more about football than me. Not sure how I’ll sleep tonight. 

I live in reality, little guy. The fact is drafting high gives us a better chance at future success than winning 4 or 5 meaningless games. You keep fighting that good fight, though. 

Go ahead Mr. Knowledgeable and call Tepper and tell him to cancel the season so we don't win anymore games.

Go jump on a winning team bandwagon so you can have a successful season. 

• Beer 2

Let's just not tell other fans how to fan.  We're all fans in our own unique way and wasting our times here because we love the Panthers.  

I'm not gonna be like "Oh now you listen her mister, don't be thinking like this about the season and cheering in this apathetic fashion.  You should be hopeful for wins and the only wish for the absolute best from your favorite sports team--don't aspire for high draft picks as a fan I tell you! It's a road full of demons and pain and suffering and hate and turmoil and darkness and lost souls drowning in a sea of depravity in HELLLLL"

The_More_You_Know_0-0_screenshot.jpg