• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

there might be trouble with Cower

ncdrifter

Cowher won one SB in 15 years and had some help from the refs to do it. I do not understand the fascination with this guy.

one more than us in the same amount of time. i think people more than anything want his attitude and passion. his philosopy of playing physical, when you play the steelers they had a identity. tough, physical, they were prepared. how many times can you say that about a john fox team? what is our identity? we finally have a running game. is that it?

one more than us in the same amount of time. i think people more than anything want his attitude and passion. his philosopy of playing physical, when you play the steelers they had a identity. tough, physical, they were prepared. how many times can you say that about a john fox team? what is our identity? we finally have a running game. is that it?

Fox has not been her since the beginning of the Franchise.

Most of the time a team with a good QB doesn't need a new Coach. So I call BS. We all know Cowher wants Carolina and he will wait at least another year to see what will happen. Might have to wait only another 6-8 weeks....

Yeah it's pure BS. He isn't going to turn down a team that is a QB away from being in the playoffs and more again, esp. when its in the state where he lives!

Fox gets ganned, it will a very short time before Cowher is our HC

That's some good hyper bull.

There are plenty of teams that will be looking for a new HC. Happens every year. Cowher will have his choice. Doubt it will be here, location close to home is a pathetic excuse.

Besides, there are plenty of other coaches available, and will be available, that I'd rather have than Cowher.

Really? He could have gone to Cleveland last year. He did play there. I'm sure he would have loved to have coached there and then to be able to take it to Pitt twice a year.

On The Dan Patrick show today, The Bus, Jerome Bettis, Said that Cower told him that he would probably coach again. But, he said it would have to be a team that had a (good) "quaterback in place"

A good QB? Guess that mean Cowher doesn't know how to get good QB himself with getting Kordell & Maddux in the past. Beside, he didn't want Big Ben before they got him. :lol:

And while Cowher did win a SB, it took him forever to get there. I don't care how many Playoffs we get to if he come here like he did with the Steelers. The Superbowl is what matter, not being in the Playoffs 9 times in a row with no SB win at all.

And while Cowher did win a SB, it took him forever to get there. I don't care how many Playoffs we get to if he come here like he did with the Steelers. The Superbowl is what matter, not being in the Playoffs 9 times in a row with no SB win at all.

But no team has ever won the SB without making the playoffs.

That's some good hyper bull.

There are plenty of teams that will be looking for a new HC. Happens every year. Cowher will have his choice. Doubt it will be here, location close to home is a pathetic excuse.

Besides, there are plenty of other coaches available, and will be available, that I'd rather have than Cowher.

No it's not. He retired from coaching to be spend more time with his family. His family is in Carolina.

So we want the HC that is here because it is conveniently close and comfortable for him?

Not really what I am looking for in an HC. I think if some of you would evaluate why you think Cowher WANTS to be here you would realize that you probably don't want him to be here.

Cowher won one SB in 15 years and had some help from the refs to do it. I do not understand the fascination with this guy.

Um so?

I wouldn't mind for the Panthers to get some calls to go their way for a change. Their rings don't have a hidden inscription that says "had ref help".

Sorry but history don't give a sh*t what calls were made.

Archived