• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Flames 10pm Puck Drop

Panthers Fan 69

18 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Out of town this weekend and missed the game. Was hoping to wake up with a victorious score on my phone...

From what I've read, I might have spent a lot of the game upset. PP issues and road officiating...

I did see Kadri's dive this morning, but hey, he's league star. Too bad our best guys don't get those calls.

3-1-1 with 5 points on this trip.

If we win tomorrow night against a bad Vancouver team that seven out of 10 points on the road trip. I think if you ask anyone before the road trip started they would take that all day long.  And once the power-play gets fixed will be even better. 

• Pie 1

I mentioned last week I'd be very happy with a 7 or 8 point trip. And I would expect a win tomorrow night.

By the way, who made the comment about not playing Raanta because this isn't a 1A-1B goalie tandem and Andersen should be the guy? Honest question, I don't remember. I was surprised Raanta got the call, thought they'd give him the start over Vancouver.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I mentioned last week I'd be very happy with a 7 or 8 point trip. And I would expect a win tomorrow night.

By the way, who made the comment about not playing Raanta because this isn't a 1A-1B goalie tandem and Andersen should be the guy? Honest question, I don't remember. I was surprised Raanta got the call, thought they'd give him the start over Vancouver.

It was TLT and I don’t think we’ll see him again, he keeps getting banned lol.

8 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

I was gonna bitch about the lack of shooting and sloppy passing in the 3rd and OT, but then I noticed that there was a penalty that wasn't called day before yesterday, so let's just back it up...

Seriously, how do you say that you missed a penalty 24 seconds ago and we need to call it now? What if that happened in the NFL? "After further review, the last 6 plays did not happen"

That should never have been allowed and it's new age officiating I hate. Officiating in general has become horrible in every sport and it seems to be getting worse with technology.