• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Playing Bacot right now is an atrocious job. I would've told him as long as we maintain a double digit lead it's not a conversation. Rest up big guy.

So true…I mean you really have to look at why Hubert is so incredibly tied to playing these starters such incredible mins in the second half.  He coaches scared

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

So true…I mean you really have to look at why Hubert is so incredibly tied to playing these starters such incredible mins in the second half.  He coaches scared

I think he might understand that he just can't develop players so he rides and dies with his starters. That's a terrifying thought but I can't think of anything else.

I honestly just don't really see any signs of actual coaching.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think he might understand that he just can't develop players so he rides and dies with his starters. That's a terrifying thought but I can't think of anything else.

I honestly just don't really see any signs of actual coaching.

It is really amazing at North Carolina that we are seeing this kind of coaching.  Roll the ball out and play.  Go get them guys.  No strategy at all.

I have coached req league and would never play a guy that was hurt.  So irresponsible and ridiculous 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

It is really amazing at North Carolina that we are seeing this kind of coaching.  Roll the ball out and play.  Go get them guys.  No strategy at all.

Dean and Roy always went deep into the bench and pushed the pace because they understood they just had more talent than most other team. More possessions favors their team. Hubert only wants to play five and wants to slow the game down... while not coaching defense. Like WTF???