• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

6 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

I didn't expect the Heels to lose, that's why I said I hoped. But you know as well as I do, that if the Heels had lost certain fanboys would have lost their collective poo.

I got news for you, they are gonna lose some games. Every team is. A long time before March. 

43 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I know, but losing to a school that is supposed to be a lot lower in talent is the kind of thing that makes the hardcore fanboys lose their poo.

Yeah that would have been a huge upset for sure. UNCW has reigning coach of the year and a lot of upperclassmen / transfers from P5 schools. They could be a tough out down the road in conference play. 

regarding UNC - Hubert has something he didn’t have last year, a bench, and that’s gonna take some time for him to get a rotation. Defense looks like it could be a big time advantage this year along with the bench. Need to work on distribution and passing but when you have a team full of bucket getters what can you do 

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Yeah that would have been a huge upset for sure. UNCW has reigning coach of the year and a lot of upperclassmen / transfers from P5 schools. They could be a tough out down the road in conference play. 

regarding UNC - Hubert has something he didn’t have last year, a bench, and that’s gonna take some time for him to get a rotation. Defense looks like it could be a big time advantage this year along with the bench. Need to work on distribution and passing but when you have a team full of bucket getters what can you do 

The Heels missed a ton of wide open looks yesterday.  I do think they need Puff to get healthy as he is really important as a shooter but was really impressed with Trimble and our guards are top level.  The Heels are going to be good without question 

Edited by Shocker

Got some games tonight.

Boston College vs Connecticut is on now on FS2.

Michigan State vs Gonzaga at 6:30 on ESPN.

Duke takes on South Carolina Upstate at 6:30 on ACCN.

Carolina takes on the College of Charleston at 7. That game will be on different regional sports networks.

Villanova vs Temple at 7 on ESPNU.

• Pie 1