• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns has more sacks than any other player in NFL history under 25 years old

WarPanthers89

Just now, WarPanthers89 said:

7 tackles, 1 sack, 1 tackle for loss, 3 QB hits. What a horrific game 🙄. I don’t react/overreact on a week by week basis, and I also can tell the difference in a body of work on a rookie contract vs future potential and how that relates to his value. We haven’t finished our 12th game yet and he’s already hit double digit sacks for the year. Is he an all Pro yet? No. Does he have the potential to get there? Yes. He’s 24 playing at a pro bowl level at one of the most important positions on a team other than LT and QB

He got ran over all last week.  Pff grade fuging 30.  But of course you don’t bump he thread then.  

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He got ran over all last week.  Pff grade fuging 30.  But of course you don’t bump he thread then.  

So what’s your point? I’ve said he’s not all pro level yet, You look at the body of work with being under 25 years old and think he’s not worth an extension? You mad because we didn’t trade him? It’s not like the guy is doing anything to lower his trade value.