• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 11

jayboogieman

Gotta say, if Jake Haener has another great game or two, definitely think he needs to get back on radars.  He was going into the year, looked awesome upsetting UCLA, then injured, now back and crushing it.  Had a beautiful NFL level fade route on the money in the Friday UNLV game.  He's really looking interesting to me.  Young, 6'1 (but needs to fill out his frame), nice arm, really nice anticipation and quick with progressions.  No glaring mechanical issues either.  Just a bit light framed.

7 minutes ago, saX man said:

Gotta say, if Jake Haener has another great game or two, definitely think he needs to get back on radars.  He was going into the year, looked awesome upsetting UCLA, then injured, now back and crushing it.  Had a beautiful NFL level fade route on the money in the Friday UNLV game.  He's really looking interesting to me.

Haven't seen any of his games.

10 minutes ago, saX man said:

Gotta say, if Jake Haener has another great game or two, definitely think he needs to get back on radars.  He was going into the year, looked awesome upsetting UCLA, then injured, now back and crushing it.  Had a beautiful NFL level fade route on the money in the Friday UNLV game.  He's really looking interesting to me.  Young, 6'1 (but needs to fill out his frame), nice arm, really nice anticipation and quick with progressions.  No glaring mechanical issues either.  Just a bit light framed.

Didn’t realize he was back. These West Coast guys are flying under the radar. Apparently Tanner McKee has a lot of good qualities, just has a bad OL and not many weapons (similar to Levis). Penix is shredding it every week and needs some taking heads to take notice. 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Didn’t realize he was back. These West Coast guys are flying under the radar. Apparently Tanner McKee has a lot of good qualities, just has a bad OL and not many weapons (similar to Levis). Penix is shredding it every week and needs some taking heads to take notice. 

Totally.  It's the same group people were hyping up ~1.5 years ago, think a lot have either gone through a lull or the preseason hype of a few was louder and muted the others.

Haener is a bit more of a longshot due to his size, but him and all the transfers in the Pac-12 are actually quite interesting.  I do know McKee is high on scout radars per my one connection I have in pro football (scouting side in the bay area). 

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Not in the SEC and generally late games, so the national media doesn't pay as much attention.