• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs penguins.

Panthers Fan 69

13 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Here’s the play from above.

Jarvis makes the hit on Rust, a legal play, one of the Pittsburgh players decided to go after Jarvis rather than stay with the play which opens up a 2 on 0 for Svech and Pesce.

My question was it a slew, at full speed it looks damn close. I think on a slowed down replay it’d probably show otherwise. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Also, Kochetkov deserved that win, I thought he helped us maintain the lead early in the third when Pittsburgh was pressing. He didn’t deserve to lose simply because Burns decided to go on an adventure and left Guentzel wide open in front of the net for the tip. Burns has to block that shot if he’s going to leave Guentzel to chase the puck.

King Kucci is a beast!!!

Empire-State-Building-view-from-uptown_by_Laurence-Norah-2.png

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Good catch, hard to tell from that angle but at full speed I was leaning toward clean but I was just looking at the call from a boarding perspective.

I guess they are complaining about 4 skaters on the once when neither of the switch touched the puck. Svech and Pesce were already on the ice. Plus the pens were boxing Jarvis from getting off the ice. 

• Pie 1

Rust made a similar hit on Jarvis earlier in the game behind the net, which sent Jarvis into the boards. When the opportunity presented itself again, Jarvis decided to go after Rust, who was 6' away from the boards and turned when Jarvis was incoming.

Imagine that, Sullivan whining about officiating after a loss. Does that ever not happen in Pittsburgh?

And, what Tripp said, "I'm not aware of any rule that says you can't play physical in OT."

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1