• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Article on potential OC target Brian Johnson

Mills

Bienemey calls plays. He's not the sole or even primary play caller. 

He might be able to do it, but he hasn't as a primary caller. As long as he's with Reid, that's going to be a problem for him.

Other Reid OCs have gone on and done well as HCs, but Nagy I think messed things up for others who would follow. 

Bienemey needs to take another OC job.

22 hours ago, top dawg said:

He has had his personal issues, as has been well-documented. Furthermore, maybe he just has a personality that rubs people the wrong way. Maybe he's an asshole. Who knows?

I just provided the info. If you want to call Andy Reid a liar, then that's your right to do so. On some level, I just know that Bienemy has been an integral part of the offense, if some want to think he's just there along for the ride, that's on them. It doesn't make sense to me, but not everyone thinks the same.

This... it's been long known that he doesn't get along with a lot of people, and that's disregarding the multiple legal issues he's had in his past.

Just the fact that he's the OC of one of the best QB's of all time and the two of them don't get along is a massive red flag.  Mahomes is widely known as a great person and he doesn't like Bieniemy and has shown his disgust with him on the field many times, that is something that can't be discredited when looking for a new HC.

There have been numerous black OC/DC hires as HC in the years since Bieniemy has been a legit candidate for HC jobs, so you can't use the excuse that it's race related and that's why he's been passed over.  Hell, even his own alma mater of Colorado passed on the chance to hire him a few years back when he made it clear that he wanted the job.

• Beer 1