• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we have the personnel to Run a 3-4?

bLACKpANTHER

What 3-4 Lineup do you like best?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. 3-4 Lineup Options

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I thought he was with KC??

I think he was on their practice squad for part of last year but after the Super Bowl, the contracts of guys who haven't been signed to future deals expire.

Don't think they brought him back

Edited by Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think he was on their practice squad for part of last year but after the Super Bowl, the contracts of guys who haven't been signed to future deals expire.

Don't think they brought him back

Well if thats the case, panthers scouting staff do not view him over a future 2023 UDFA......plus no other team has jumped on him. Seems i over-valued him..... rip big snacks...

18 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Well if thats the case, panthers scouting staff do not view him over a future 2023 UDFA......plus no other team has jumped on him. Seems i over-valued him..... rip big snacks...

Under the new setup, they're going to be looking for synergy between scouting / personnel and coaching. The coaching staff is only now meeting and beginning these processes.

I suspect those decisions are still to come.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Under the new setup, they're going to be looking for synergy between scouting / personnel and coaching. The coaching staff is only now meeting and beginning these processes.

I suspect those decisions are still to come.

Different feeling, isnt?? 

I hope most of the coaching staff stay together for long as possible, some got to feel that as well..... Just my personal #1 valued strength coach along with proven cutting edge trainer and staff. Be the perfect end to this staff. Im not memeing one bit about the strength coach being that important.