• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In-Depth Film Evaluation on QB Anthony Richardson

Saca312

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah didn't have him rated higher than Hooker initially.  I'm waiting to see if they've change that after the combine.  I'm also curious to see what order they come off the board. 

He was 14 overall on Jeremiah's board in February. Hooker was exactly 50 if I remember right.

Edited by stan786

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah didn't have him rated higher than Hooker initially.  I'm waiting to see if they've change that after the combine.  I'm also curious to see what order they come off the board. 

Bucky Brooks mock draft from Jan 23 has Richardson as QB4 and still going in the first. Hooker didn’t make the cut. Not sure about Jeremiah. 

31 minutes ago, Varking said:

Bucky Brooks mock draft from Jan 23 has Richardson as QB4 and still going in the first. Hooker didn’t make the cut. Not sure about Jeremiah. 

Well I'm not sure what is going on as the listening that they are showing across the bottom of the screen for top 5 qbs doesn't have AR in it.

On 3/3/2023 at 10:16 AM, Jon Snow said:

What I'm thinking is NFL teams will likely be impressed by his performance, but nothing that will alter their board with him.

Everyone knew he would be a stud at the combine. Now, how they evaluate his film determines his place on their boards, and chances are that means that he hasn't moved much on anyone's radar despite the media hype.

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

What I'm thinking is NFL teams will likely be impressed by his performance, but nothing that will alter their board with him.

Everyone knew he would be a stud at the combine. Now, how they evaluate his film determines his place on their boards, and chances are that means that he hasn't moved much on anyone's radar despite the media hype.

It would surprise me if there was a team scouting department that didn't already know about him. 

The thing I was curious about was why we didn't see mention of our new OC being there. I hope Duce is there today.  Would love to hear his take on the RB class.