• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sanders? Just help me understand.

SmittysLawnGuy

31 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I know people are struggling with this. It's really what teams.want out of theirnstarting running back. They want a running back whom can play ever down, and catch out of the backfield. 

Sanders is a lot like CMC, but without CMC's price.  Consider him a value. 

Dumb azz ya did!

He’s one of the better backs in the league and his abilities in the passing game will help ease our #1 pick into the league.

By the time QB1 his second hits his stride Sanders should still be in his prime. 

I wanted us to keep Foreman but his style of play doesn’t typically have a long shelf life. We do need to add a bruiser though.

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

He’s one of the better backs in the league and his abilities in the passing game will help ease our #1 pick into the league.

By the time QB1 his second hits his stride Sanders should still be in his prime. 

I wanted us to keep Foreman but his style of play doesn’t typically have a long shelf life. We do need to add a bruiser though.

Agree 100. Just watch his highlight. Looks a lot Likeee Chuba. Had their been no Foreman Chuba would have 1200 too.

3 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I said he's like CMC. "LIKE HIM"

Not as talented as him. 

He has a great nose for the end zone, and he catches passes. Great outlet for a rookie receiver. 

Now go be a bitch to someone else, one whom might actually think you have a point. 

Marshall Faulk is like Anthony Richardson

• Poo 1