• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce and CJ - competing in the Elite 11 (2019)

TheWiz

Because we're all fiending for more Bryce and CJ content before the draft.... this was 4 years ago. So as far as talent assessments go, these guys have substantially grown and I wouldnt use it to judge them on the field today. But I watched these videos to get a snapshot for who they are players, teammates and how they respond to coaching and competition.  

Couple of things to note:

1.) When CJ and Bryce say they are friends, I believe this is the place that friendship began

2.) Bryce has been a blue chip prospect since High School. For him to carry that pressure through college, dealing with his size speaks volumes. 

3.) Watch how CJ handles backing up Bryce, how he emerges as a leader, and how his teammates respond to him. 

We've seen a lot of highlights and film about these guys. But there are things that the tape wont tell you. We all have our preferences of style but both are high character brothers and I'm proud one of them will be a Panther. 

There are other episodes you can watch on youtube to get the full story. Anthony Richardson is there as well. Careful.. you might catch feels on this one. 

Edited by TheWiz
  • Beer 1