• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young, Stroud, Corral

poundaway

13 hours ago, Martin said:

I usually say I love you enthusiasm, but I think you would benefit from slowing down a bit, Corral is nor better than Young, that is a bit crazy even for you.

Side by side no comparison. For those wearing magnifying glasses somehow 5'10" , no speed, no strength, average arm and short equals a number one pick.

He doesn't measure up well to Matt Corral, compare stats, percentages, rushing yards, or lack of rushing yards in Young's case.

You guys suck at picks.

Jimmy is a Zach Wilson guy too I believe. Keep up the good work guys.

8 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Side by side no comparison. For those wearing magnifying glasses somehow 5'10" , no speed, no strength, average arm and short equals a number one pick.

He doesn't measure up well to Matt Corral, compare stats, percentages, rushing yards, or lack of rushing yards in Young's case.

You guys suck at picks.

Jimmy is a Zach Wilson guy too I believe. Keep up the good work guys.

Never liked WIlson, in fact I didn't think he would be that good (shoulder injury only one good year against lesser competition). I was team Fields who still has a lot to prove.  If you want an easy target, I thought Willis would have shown more potential that he has with the Titans.  I knew he would need a year or two, but they appear ready to move on from him.  This year I prefer Stroud, but I can understand the hype/interest for Young and AR as well.  

• Pie 1

I'd prefer a spicy draft after all this debating the best ordinary. Stroud is the most likely most safe, least risk player at QB.

Y'all made me wanna go all out AR-15 with this leprechaun talk. Let's swing for the fences.

Young is an overachiever. That's hard to keep going.

AR, Levis, total physical freaks with dual threat upside for both, good open field runners, strong, able to punish weak attempts of tackling.

33 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Never liked WIlson, in fact I didn't think he would be that good (shoulder injury only one good year against lesser competition). I was team Fields who still has a lot to prove.  If you want an easy target, I thought Willis would have shown more potential that he has with the Titans.  I knew he would need a year or two, but they appear ready to move on from him.  This year I prefer Stroud, but I can understand the hype/interest for Young and AR as well.  

Him and DJ will be epic. Da Bears haven't had a receiver of his caliber since Willie Gault. If they continue to add receivers and TEs worth a damn Fields will rise again. I'm a legacy Bears fan and although I was mad when the Panthers passed on Fields, I was happy the Bears finally got a QB that might be worth a damn. 

I was lucky when I moved to Charlotte and the Panthers, my baby, was born before my eyes and came out kicking ass.

16 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Reviews from training camp were very positive. 

However that’s training camp so most of that stuff is fluff anyway. 

He was doing all the right things though but our (very) lame duck coach wasn’t putting a make or break year on a rookie. 

Basically the kid had bad luck in his situation, and then bad luck with the foot. If our new rookie plays well and stays healthy, Corral will be somewhere else next year ideally. 

No sense cutting him now when he hasn’t had a chance to show anything. That’s the only take I can’t…take. 

It’s almost as if some people here have viewed him as a net negative on the roster since he showed up. Not sure why that is. If he sucks he sucks, but as a prospect he has a lot to like, and he makes a much better plan B to me than stomaching Dalton if Bryce/CJ can’t cut it. 

Well we aren't gonna cut or put him on the PS until the final 53. That literally wouldn't make sense. I mean, unless he is really that far behind. Even then it wouldn't make sense.

• Beer 1