• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs islanders Game 2 Tuesday

Panthers Fan 69

So it was my impression that steady Freddie played better than Raanta on the road. I researched it and that’s not the case stat wise which was a bit of a surprise to me. (Yes I know game 2 is a home game so I give the stats for home and away).

Goalie records 2022-2023

Note the stats below don’t consider quality of teams played. Stats source: statmuse.com

On the road records 

Andersen-10-5-0, 2.73 GAA, .898 SV%avg

Raanta- 8-3-2, 2.37 GAA, .905 SV%avg

At home records

Andersen- 11-6-1, 2.27 GAA, .908 SV%avg

Raanta-11-0-1, 2.06 GAA, .916 SV%avg

Edited by DavidEng
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Please score 5v5. Going 2 for 4 on the pp was an anomaly and I do not have faith they can replicate that production going forward. Can’t expect to get that many penalties in a playoff game either. 

We had three chances last night 5on 5 that the puck was sitting right in front of the open net. All three could have easily gone in. Those things tend to even out and I’m sure we get a few tmrw 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

We had three chances last night 5on 5 that the puck was sitting right in front of the open net. All three could have easily gone in. Those things tend to even out and I’m sure we get a few tmrw 

More than 3. The Hockey Guy’s entire recaps was basically well the canes almost scored there. Which for him means we should have scored. I counted at least 8 of those from him. 

13 hours ago, Harbingers said:

More than 3. The Hockey Guy’s entire recaps was basically well the canes almost scored there. Which for him means we should have scored. I counted at least 8 of those from him. 

Then that’s even better. Half of those go in tonight and we get 1 PP goal that’s 4-5 goals. 

• Pie 1