• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You tell me

Shocker

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Zero folks question Cam Newton’s work ethic, drive and passion. But that doesn’t mean Cam hated losing more than any other QB.

I stopped questioning anything about Cam when he got into that car accident and played a week later. Dude put his body on the line for this franchise numerous times. I will forever defend that dude. We failed him.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I stopped questioning anything about Cam when he got into that car accident and played a week later. Dude put his body on the line for this franchise numerous times. I will forever defend that dude. We failed him.

100. I tell folks that almost every time he is brought up. We are a poo organization for how we handled having talents like him and Luke on the same team, in their primes, and not having poo to show for it outside of one trip to the SB. We couldn’t get back to back winning seasons with them?! Ron was trash. He gets a pass too often because he is a nice guy. But he was a bad coach, and still is, and our GMs were let downs too. 

Like I said, I follow Cam on social, he is the only athletes autographed jersey I got and he is my all time favorite Panther. It’s unfortunate we kept around the staff and coaches we did. I look at Josh Allen and think Cam could have had that level of success, if not more, if put on those teams with those coaching staffs. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

100. I tell folks that almost every time he is brought up. We are a poo organization for how we handled having talents like him and Luke on the same team, in their primes, and not having poo to show for it outside of one trip to the SB. We couldn’t get back to back winning seasons with them?! Ron was trash. He gets a pass too often because he is a nice guy. But he was a bad coach, and still is, and our GMs were let downs too. 

Like I said, I follow Cam on social, he is the only athletes autographed jersey I got and he is my all time favorite Panther. It’s unfortunate we kept around the staff and coaches we did. I look at Josh Allen and think Cam could have had that level of success, if not more, if put on those teams with those coaching staffs. 

I always go back to him not having a #1 WR.

Kind of ironic his best passing season was with Smitty who was still a #1. Damn shame they couldn't get him a #1 WR.

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I always go back to him not having a #1 WR.

Kind of ironic his best passing season was with Smitty who was still a #1. Damn shame they couldn't get him a #1 WR.

Dude won an MVP throwing to guys like Ted Ginn and Philly Brown… it’s embarrassing what we did to him. 

• Pie 2

I think Bryce is the only choice, now that I have seen all of the evidence I am entitled to see.  That is not to say that Stroud is not a good person, and that I will not be pulling for him.  I hope he does well and Young does a bit better.  In fact, all 5 of the top QB candidates are very likeable and I hope they will find success in games when they are not playing the Panthers.

• Pie 3