• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Pelissero exclusive: Panthers drafting Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, backINblack28 said:

I'm sure they likely will 

1. have it announced as they go on sale OR

2. have the jersey not show a number and say that it will be shipped with the number he chooses after one is picked--cause for right now Corral is still #9

Someone posted that Corral would probably go back to his #2 college jersey, freeing the #9 for Bryce Young.

10 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Someone posted that Corral would probably go back to his #2 college jersey, freeing the #9 for Bryce Young.

right, but that's something that will happen plenty time after Bryce jerseys will have been on sale for a while. they will go on sale in some form or another (probably placeholder showing #1 for overall draft pick) right as the pick is announced

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

For three years until we are drafting another QB because Young ends up with three of four concussions in a single year and is the next Tua. 

This poo is going to fail spectacularly and I'm here for it.

Go ahead and book it. Will Levis and CJ Stroud will have better Rookie Contract careers than Young. Levis, in my opinion, will end up being a Josh Allen type albeit more slight of frame. Stroud is going to be a precision passer that makes our front office look like how it's looked since Tepper took over: inept.

Panthers, screwing the pooch since 1995. Trade all that poo away for a 5'9 185 lb QB, lmao. Most Panthers poo ever. Put Young anywhere else other than Alabama and he's a second or third round pick.

He is 5’ 10 and 1/4 and yes I do call him Mighty Mouse because of it

..but for once in this place, can we for the love of God, feel joy and hope about a sporting event 

there really is no point in continuing with this line.  The Panthers drafted one of the biggest and strongest players the NFL had ever seen at the QB position. Where is he now?  

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 4

32 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The good thing about this is if we get this pick wrong the people who made it will all be gone.

This makes me confident the coaches seen something with Bryce Young and thought that a trade up was worth it. He's gonna ball out no doubt.

I feel that Bryce Young is a rare talent and his size is really not that much of a concern to me.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Well, you know, he will be a squeaky clean Face  of the Franchise 

says and does all the right things and appears to be able to play 

could’ve done far worse 

…and believe me, I was on the CJ bandwagon until about a month ago…but…as I said previously…there is something about his personality that bugs me…like, something isn’t quite right….that’s just my observation from interviews and such

Which one are you referring to Bryce Young Or C.J. Stroud,  when you say, "there is something about his personality that bugs me" ?

1 minute ago, KatsAzz said:

Strange!!! I have somewhat the same feeling about Stroud. He certainly seems nice enough but there's just something I cannot quite put my finger on.

I know. It’s like his emotion doesn’t map to the moment and sometimes no emotion

and I really liked him up until about a month ago

I’m sure he will be a good qb in any case 

• Pie 1

Just now, raleigh-panther said:

I know. It’s like his emotion doesn’t map to the moment and sometimes no emotion

and I really liked him up until about a month ago

I’m sure he will be a good qb in any case 

Exactly. I was a Stroud supporter a month back but after doing extensive research by listening to former Panther players, Scouts, watching film, etc, I came to the conclusion that Bryce Young was the best QB in the draft.

• Pie 1