• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Von Miller shares ad the NFL blocked from being aired during NFL Draft

Proudiddy

6 hours ago, DeeJay said:

Always liked Von 

NFL rigged that super bowl for manning we all know it

They will always stack the deck against us, that crew did 5 Denver games that season, Denver won them all

They simply don't want to market a Carolina Superbowl , and that was on top of bowing to the Mannings and giving Peyton a fairy tale John Elway ending, plus the establishment didn't like Cam, he didn't kiss enough behind and actually believed in himself 

Maybe after Bryce Gets going, we get back there , and make the NFL acknowledge us!!!!, like Gary Bettman and the NHL had to do in 2006 for The Canes(although Raleigh did have a mediocre parade I'm afraid)

On 4/27/2023 at 7:15 PM, 3838 said:

..and the refs for letting him tee off on Cam.

I never really felt like Von or Ware were dirty.  Von himself said he never tried to injure QBs because he respects the game and understands they are what drive the game, so he took pride in sacking them and doing it cleanly.  Ware always struck me as a pretty classy player/person as well.  The cheap shots on Cam that I mostly remember were from their bum ass, flash in the pan guys like Wolfe, Marshall, and rotational rushers.  I have always respected Von as a player and a talent, but I can say that while also professing my absolute disdain and utter hatred for the Broncos as an organization, the NFL, Goodell, and his bitch ass henchmen known as officials.  I can separate players I respect from that shitbag organization that stole a fuging Superbowl from us and still wish that organization to be a complete fuging hellhole for eternity.  fug Denver.  fug the NFL.  fug the refs.  fug the Broncos, and fug their fans.

Oh, and fug artificial turf.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1