• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Your Team Drafted a Short QB...

chknwing

Not so fast.  There is a prototype being developed that attaches a periscope device to the visor in the helmet.  Coupled with platform shoes, the Panthers will have, to a certain degree, the tallest QB in the NFL in terms of vision ability.

Dignity Be Damned, These Glasses Are A Periscope For Your Manlet Head - GQ  Australia

And the 2023 AIR YOUNGs

26 Pairs of Platform Sneakers to Help You Live Your Tallest Life -  Fashionista

According to the math involved in this, Bryce Young will be the NFL's equivalent of Manute Bol.

Ex-Washington Bullet, Humanitarian Manute Bol Dies | DCist

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

this was a pretty good video on some of the things a short QB needs to know

tbh, his first point is my biggest concern w/ Young. He's so good off platform because he HAS to be off platform. Which ofc puts him at risk more, but it also limits what he can and can't do at times.

I'm excited for the pick. I can already feel the energy he's brought to this team. I think he's smart and he has face of the franchise energy and ability. However one thing I'm going to be worried abt until proven otherwise is something he can't control: How other teams play him knowing he's a short QB.