• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2-1 boys

If you would have polled everyone. We ALL would have taken 2-1 in this series. The goal was win both at home 2-0 and go 1-1 on the road. We are doing that. I think we are right on pace.  I said canes in 6. That means 2 losses. It’s going to be glorious being 3-1 heading back to Raleigh. 

also, games where we play like this are usually followed up with a shutout performance….

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Let's just Hope Raanta can go , he is our road closer 

Thinking back on it, I’m 50/50 on pulling Freddie. Ya he sucked and was half asleep most of the time, I don’t think he would have given up another 4 though. Raanta needs to start tomorrow. And maybe Thursday. Need to go see if Raanta had the starters crease today. Koch needs to spend the entire offseason working on his lower half if he wants to be an elite goalie. 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Thinking back on it, I’m 50/50 on pulling Freddie. Ya he sucked and was half asleep most of the time, I don’t think he would have given up another 4 though. Raanta needs to start tomorrow. And maybe Thursday. Need to go see if Raanta had the starters crease today. Koch needs to spend the entire offseason working on his lower half if he wants to be an elite goalie. 

Yeah,in hindsight, Freddie was better than an open net , which is what Koch is at this point 

I think if Freddie stays in we are looking at 3-0 right now, with the way our offense got going in the 3rd, I think we win 6-5 in ot 

But if Raanta is cleared, he definitely needs to be in net, he is better on the road 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Pie 1