• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles Sanders interview on WFNZ

NAS

43 minutes ago, NAS said:

If Cam won the SB his MVP year he would easily make it. But unfortunately he didn’t play long enough to make it easier. But he undoubtedly changed the game, set records which may not be broken for a long time, etc.

I would love for Cam to get in, but I understand if he doesnt.

I just dont want to see them start putting every QB in like Russell Wilson, Philip Rivers, etc..

49 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I would love for Cam to get in, but I understand if he doesnt.

I just dont want to see them start putting every QB in like Russell Wilson, Philip Rivers, etc..

Rivers will definitely get in. He was consistently a top 5 QB for a decade or more. 

Russell Wilson tarnished his legacy last year, if he continues to regress I don’t think he makes it

2 minutes ago, NAS said:

Rivers will definitely get in. He was consistently a top 5 QB for a decade or more. 

Russell Wilson tarnished his legacy last year, if he continues to regress I don’t think he makes it

I feel like HoF QBs should have some kind of personal accolades, MVP, super bowl MVP, all pros, something....these guys have none of that. 

Pro bowls are pretty watered down and thats all they have. 

• Pie 1

Rivers will be a test of how much winning matters. He has stats that would compare pretty well to his peers, but he made 1 AFC Championship game, and lost, in a 17 year career. So the question that will be on the minds of voters will be how much of his stats are from longevity and being on above average teams that he wasn't able to elevate.

Edited by UnluckyforSome

15 hours ago, NAS said:

If Cam won the SB his MVP year he would easily make it. But unfortunately he didn’t play long enough to make it easier. But he undoubtedly changed the game, set records which may not be broken for a long time, etc.

Cam is hard to measure--We had a good defense for the most part, and he rarely had 4 strong quarters in a game--but we were hanging around when he went into beast mode. Never had back-to-back winning seasons, career passing percentage under 60%, but man, he could make things happen when it mattered.  Rivera was named coach of the year twice because of Cam, so I dunno.  I just do not see a yellow jacket for Cam--but I could be wrong.