• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minnesota @ Carolina

greensboropanther

Carolina doesn't get blown out. They won't against Minny unless a QB is asked to do to much and has a horrible day. They have too much talent. They will lose though.....b/c there is no coach to make the right calls.

agreed. But coaching will surly lose the game. Just as long as DWill has a better game than ADAP I willl be fine with that.

only chance of winning is with good Jake. Moore starts we're screwed but with Jake there is a chance. And the Favre factor keeps the stadium full...sorry, looking at the websites ticket demand is pretty strong right now...at least getting face unlike the Tampa game.

I'm new to this forum and I've been a fan of the Panthers since the beginning of 96. I've just never been this frustrated with a season before because usually its injuries. Delhomme, its not his year, he should sit. Moore just doesn't have the presence on the line. So my question is Carolina went and got AJ Feeley whom filled in quite well for philly in 06. So why not put him in and see what he can do? It's not like this team can get any worse. If anything he may bring some needed leadership on the line seeing how Peppers didnt want to be in Carolina anyway and Smith has been whining on how he isn't needed anymore.

This will be an ugly game...

1st, we'll be in the national spotlight...

2nd, Their D is going to KILL us. Even with Jake at QB (which is a HORRIBLE idea), I can't remember a time where he played well against the Vikings after the Smith/Smoot game. Their team matches up extremely well against us. I expect 7-31 blowout.

Archived