• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Fox leaves...

Matt Foley

Is Carolina an attractive job right now?

I`m not certain.

I think Carolina is definately an attractive job and I am not just saying that because I am a fan. I would say otherwise if I though it wasnt. With D'Angelo Williams, Stewart and Smith plus Gross, Kahlil, and Otah on the O-line, Davis, Beason, Harris, Gamble and a couple of other guys on Defense there is a good core for a guy to come in and do something.

I'm aware of it, and aware that next season would likely become a rebuilding year and, as such, would suck.

I'm prepared for that.

Its not gonna be anyway?

Also its not like Fox cleaned house when he came. Smith still stayed and so did Moose and Hoover..... Just making alot out of nothing.

...so, too, will about a third to a half of this roster. Are you all ready for that?

So long, Hoov. So long, Moose. So long, Pep and Smitty. So long, Diggs and Harris and Kasay.

New coach is going to want his guys, and usher out the expensive guys or guys who are long in the tooth. He'll want to build on Beason, Davis, and Gamble on defense and Gross, Kalil, Otah and the two running backs on offense.

I'd like to keep Smitty and Harris. The rest can go. Though I'd like to get something for Pep, anything would be better than nothing.

...so, too, will about a third to a half of this roster. Are you all ready for that?

So long, Hoov. So long, Moose. So long, Pep and Smitty. So long, Diggs and Harris and Kasay.

New coach is going to want his guys, and usher out the expensive guys or guys who are long in the tooth. He'll want to build on Beason, Davis, and Gamble on defense and Gross, Kalil, Otah and the two running backs on offense.

The OWNER will never let STEVE SMITH (the oldest face of this franchise) to leave.

Steve Smith (and Jake- i know you hate it) Made this team some what respectable.

Archived