• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

so whats the asking price for tickets at this point???

micnificent28

Yeah this will go over well. Asking for folks to turn over tickets they paid hard earned cash for pennies on the dollar are you? I would say get lost and find your own ticket.

He's not forcing anybody to sell tickets "for pennies on the dollar". For that matter, he never even named a price.

In case you haven't noticed, Charlotte is full of "fans" who are content to pay full price for their tickets and then, when the Panthers aren't playing well, they are also happy to sell them for whatever they can get. Who are you to judge someone who takes advantage of fairweather fans?

If you don't want to sell tickets for less than you paid, guess what? You don't have to.

Sorry, but your post smacks of self-righteousness.

He's not forcing anybody to sell tickets "for pennies on the dollar". For that matter, he never even named a price.

In case you haven't noticed, Charlotte is full of "fans" who are content to pay full price for their tickets and then, when the Panthers aren't playing well, they are also happy to sell them for whatever they can get. Who are you to judge someone who takes advantage of fairweather fans?

If you don't want to sell tickets for less than you paid, guess what? You don't have to.

Sorry, but your post smacks of self-righteousness.

every time I quote you my response shall be.

"FOR PEAKES SAKE MAN"

I am a season ticket holder and go to all the games.... I will also bring extra family/friends and buy extra tickets for them outside the stadium. I have done that this season and many before. If you are patient, the right attitude and find the right people (they are everywhere - go to the corner outside the stadium) you will be able to buy a ticket for $10. I have done that many times. I have even had people give me their tickets for free - they just want to get inside the stadium. Now some will rather eat the tickets but many wont. If you even want to go ahead, pay $20 a ticket - that should be easy, again just wait and show them how many people are selling. Also, for games like this DONT worry where you seat is for the most part. There will be plenty of empties and moving around to a better spot is easy.

I am a season ticket holder and go to all the games.... I will also bring extra family/friends and buy extra tickets for them outside the stadium. I have done that this season and many before. If you are patient, the right attitude and find the right people (they are everywhere - go to the corner outside the stadium) you will be able to buy a ticket for $10. I have done that many times. I have even had people give me their tickets for free - they just want to get inside the stadium. Now some will rather eat the tickets but many wont. If you even want to go ahead, pay $20 a ticket - that should be easy, again just wait and show them how many people are selling. Also, for games like this DONT worry where you seat is for the most part. There will be plenty of empties and moving around to a better spot is easy.

Shame on you for taking advantage of real fans who paid their hard-earned money to buy those tickets.

Archived