• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question

Matt Foley

Take away Brees from the Saints (mental influence AND skill) and you have a less than mediocre team. That said, Brees's unbelievable ability to basically win games single handedly is incredible. He makes everyone look good. But this is what you get when you study 24/7, Bree's success can be attributed to his preparation. Having the skill is the cherry on top. Hope he doesn't get injured.

To answer your question I don't think so...but maybe. When you say set record for south wins do you mean throughout the years or season? In other words they have set a win streak for a season in the NFC south, but continuous wins even from one year to the next is also considered a type of win streak which I am not sure they have.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Take away Brees from the Saints (mental influence AND skill) and you have a less than mediocre team. That said, Brees's unbelievable ability to basically win games single handedly is incredible. He makes everyone look good. But this is what you get when you study 24/7, Bree's success can be attributed to his preparation. Having the skill is the cherry on top. Hope he doesn't get injured.

To answer your question I don't think so...but maybe. When you say set record for south wins do you mean throughout the years or season? In other words they may have set a win streak for a season in the NFC south, but continuous wins even from one team to the next is also considered a type of win streak.

yeah 13-0 is one guy. Jealousy....

yeah 13-0 is one guy. Jealousy....

Yep. I am Jealous of Brees. And it is one guy, he influences his whole team, or do you know not your own team? You think without his detication those otehr guys would prepare as hard as they do? Very doubtful. Can you blame me I have been watching Delhomme for the past five years. But Brees is pretty much the only one I'd take.

Take Brees and replace him with Delhomme and you guys would be a lot worse than 5-8. Not because of Delhomme solely (but mostly), but also because your team would lose spirit and break down.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Jealousy.....yeah, jealous my team doesn't play in a diseased infected terror dome. One and done. come talk to me a week before the super bowl...when we are all watching the vikings vs. the colts. You all can only ride that mole so far......

call me when you are ever 13-0 son

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

The Saints aren't all Drew Brees any more than the Rams were all Kurt Warner back in the day.

Brees is the largest part, but the whole team is contributing. Our run game has been solid and our WR corps is really really solid. Shockey has picked it up and so has the O-line. So yes, Brees is HUGE for us, but to say a team would go from 13-0 to 5-8...c'mon man. You think if you had Brees you would be what 10-2 right now? Is that what you are saying?

Originally Posted by DrewBreesIsGod

well i would, but the last i heard, the phone systems were still down and until last week they were still trying to get fresher, less ass tasting water flowing through sodom and gomorah.....you know, from that last cat. 5?

Guest DrewBreesIsGod
Hidden

Originally Posted by DrewBreesIsGod

well i would, but the last i heard, the phone systems were still down and until last week they were still trying to get fresher, less ass tasting water flowing through sodom and gomorah.....you know, from that last cat. 5?

pantherdad is online now Add to pantherdad's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Classy response, would expect nothing less.

Archived