• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral looked like Corap!

top dawg

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

We have had a lot of those long development project guys and we have never had one actually develop(at QB).

Is it worth investing multiple years and a roster spot to develop a solid 3rd string NfL QB? Or could you just sign one of those every year?

I will take the latter option 

I’d take the former option, but I don’t like Dalton (on field, but I’m sure he helps as an assistant QB coach), and I’d rather have another young dude developing until we see more of Bryce. 

I find more value in that than another fringe roster spot. 

But my opinion isn’t more valid than yours. Just preference. 

12 hours ago, Green-Ghost said:

I unfortunately did not get to see the game.  So I really can’t comment on corrals play.  The game was blocked in my area.  However, as an Ole Miss graduate, I had hope to see Carell perform much better than he has so far.

I said, in an earlier post, I’ve seen too many quarterbacks out of Ole Miss with mental issues. Eli Manning is the exception.  They are very talented, but apparently do not have the mental stability to be successful.

my question is who would be the better back up to young?  I personally do not have a lot of confidence in Andy Dalton. I watched Andy throw two pick sixes in a Saints game.

I personally still believe in young. I think he is in need of some experience and then he will be OK. 

Corral is certainly more mobile and appears to protect the ball better than Dalton. But he was so inaccurate last night that not even the DB had a chance to intercept the ball. He may just get the benefit of doubt. The coaches have the total picture.

He "picked a bad day to have a bad day." That doesn't necessarily mean he's going to be canned or even deserves to be canned. He's still a Panther right now, so that's something. 

• Pie 1