• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kobe Jones released - Joe Person

TheWiz

54 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

You are a disgusting piece of sh!t if you try to justify rape.

I would never in my life defend or justify rape the topic was how he cheated on his wife. I thought, you guys are now talking about rape that he was found NOT guilty of so I could never call him a rapist. Typically if you’re found not guilty that means you didn’t do it imo he didn’t rape her so why would I defend something he didn’t do. You’re just a weirdo who is looking to argue over something a man was found not guilty of doing. What’s your angle the logic makes no dam sense stop disrespecting the Late Great Kobe Bean Bryant when you want to argue use facts only it’ll help your silly nonsensical points you’re attempting to make.

3 hours ago, toldozer said:

Then don't get married.  No one is forcing you to and you don't have to split your poo when you ultimately get divorced. You probably shouldn't rape people as well or is that just to be expected of a professional athlete.  Kobe was a piece of poo just bc he died people want to act like he wasn't

Why would you tell someone how to live their life if two people can start a family and enjoy their life together who are we to tell them how to structure their marriage. This makes no dam sense if my wife lets me occasionally sleep with women in our marriage who are you to judge or tell us what to do and not do. The case was dismissed, I never thought and still don’t think he raped her based off the actual facts of the case but you’re entitled to your opinion just don’t try to pass off opinions as facts. I’m not even here to be arguing with another man ever just needed to clear up that misconception of what accusations vs actual fundings and verdicts are. Back to our roster and The Panthers we’ll have more to converse about.

4 hours ago, trucpfan said:

Why would you tell someone how to live their life if two people can start a family and enjoy their life together who are we to tell them how to structure their marriage. This makes no dam sense if my wife lets me occasionally sleep with women in our marriage who are you to judge or tell us what to do and not do. The case was dismissed, I never thought and still don’t think he raped her based off the actual facts of the case but you’re entitled to your opinion just don’t try to pass off opinions as facts. I’m not even here to be arguing with another man ever just needed to clear up that misconception of what accusations vs actual fundings and verdicts are. Back to our roster and The Panthers we’ll have more to converse about.

Key word in your whole blabbering was a typo that I find hilarious. Funding is right. How much money did he pay for those allegations to go away. Also I didn't see the need for a Kobe Jones thread hence the hijacking. Sorry if anyone was actually looking for insightful info on the player.