• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we have waited for our edge help? (Chandler Jones?)

Proudiddy

20 hours ago, Basbear said:

Whille on the pats, he got high on K2 while at a gonk party and went to the fire department. Bill traded him to the cards for peanuts......he still produced high sacks totals, i think hes in the top 5 over the last ten years. 

depends on his salary and if he can pass a mental exam.....

Damn!  I never knew about the K2 stuff, but thought it was dumb the Pats let him go, although I figured it was just usual old Belichick avoiding paying exorbitant extensions.  Chandler is a wild guy if that's the case...  K2 has permanently fuged people up lol.  But, good news is, I think he is genetically resistant to getting permanently fuged up and it doesn't affect his ability to produce as an athlete - and I say that because his brother Jon has stayed getting fuged up (coke) and is still likely the most dominant heavyweight in the history of the UFC.  I guess they just like living on the edge, but they are incredible athletes.  Sign me up.😂

22 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Guys, what exactly is is K2 🤔

Look up videos of it...  people have like went into hallucinations and never came out of them.  Ade them completely insane after.  I've read of people bleeding from their facial orfices...  it's scary poo.

9 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Synthetic weed that can cause massive hallucinations. Can cause you to eat peoples faces at its highest performance levels.

This.

51 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Synthetic weed that can cause massive hallucinations. Can cause you to eat peoples faces at its highest performance levels.

41 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Look up videos of it...  people have like went into hallucinations and never came out of them.  Ade them completely insane after.  I've read of people bleeding from their facial orfices...  it's scary poo.

This.

I live a pretty unremarkable/sheltered life. I knew absolutely NOTHING about this. Thanks for the information gentlemen.

• Beer 1