• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, John Fox looks like a idiot now...

KillerKat

I'd not be surprised to see Fox back if he wins another game. I'm not sold that he will be, but the performance today showed that he could coach, he could gameplan, for the best in the NFL. That was huge. If he falls off totally the next two weeks, he is probably gone. But you have to give him credit - the offensive & defensive game plans this week were both very very solid. They're utilizing Moore so well, rolling him out of the pocket to create opportunities along the sidelines for Smitty. They're getting the ball to multiple receivers, and they stuck with the running game even when it was faltering early.

Just a great game to watch as a Panthers fan... I'm really pumped about the offense now, lol.

Well said. Fox is not a bad coach. He's just awful when he is so conservative & too loyalist. If he never has those, then we might been in the Playoffs.

This is a line from a ST:TNG episode, and I always think about it when talking about Fox...

You seem to find no tranquility in anything. You struggle against the inevitable. You thrive on conflict. You're selfish, yet you value loyalty. You're rash, quick to judge, slow to change. It's amazing you've survived. Be that as it may, as species we have no common ground. You're too aggressive, too hostile, too militant.

For any one who was interested....:D season 2 "Where Silence Has Lease"

You know, it's funny if you think about it. We are regretful (for lack of a better term) of winning in the sense that it raises the chance of our head coach returning next year.

I thought about that the whole game. This win was sure sweet though.

this season has gone like all the other losing seasons... conservative tight playcalling the first 12 games, and then get creative and agressive once the season is pretty much done anyway. i think if he let his players just play from the get-go, there might be better results.

I'll call bs on that one for this year. Only thing that has changed is Jake isn't there to kill a chance for a win.

Carolina hasn't been more aggressive in these last 3 games with Moore. The team is just playing better. Still very conservative calls overall. Still not blitzing much....and running the same plays for the most part w/ a few minor tweaks.

Anyone who is saying Fox is an idiot because of Moore is an idiot themselves. Who picked Moore to begin with and kept him on the roster for the last 3 years? Who made him the number 2 so he would get a shot? And who worked with him to develop a gameplan on offense he could execute and look good in?

WHo is to say that Moore would have played better earlier or didn't need the time to develop this year with the 1s. It is easy to say woulda coulda shoulda or to blame Fox no matter what.

I think at this point the idiots are the one who can't be happy with the win and need to continue to trash people even in the throes of a victory.

Anyone who is saying Fox is an idiot because of Moore is an idiot themselves. Who picked Moore to begin with and kept him on the roster for the last 3 years? Who made him the number 2 so he would get a shot? And who worked with him to develop a gameplan on offense he could execute and look good in?

WHo is to say that Moore would have played better earlier or didn't need the time to develop this year with the 1s. It is easy to say woulda coulda shoulda or to blame Fox no matter what.

I think at this point the idiots are the one who can't be happy with the win and need to continue to trash people even in the throes of a victory.

the ultimate Fox defender to the bitter end. Fox deserves criticism. I think everyone can say that odds of Moore playing as bad as Jake are slim to none early this year......but that doesn't really mean that much b/c Jake was really a unmatchable trainwreck.

the ultimate Fox defender to the bitter end. Fox deserves criticism. I think everyone can say that odds of Moore playing as bad as Jake are slim to none early this year......but that doesn't really mean that much b/c Jake was really a unmatchable trainwreck.

I am just saying that calling Fox an idiot for not playing Moore all along without giving him credit for finding him and developing him is hypocritical at best.

Archived