• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, John Fox looks like a idiot now...

KillerKat

Matt Moore just threw yet another long bomb to Smith tonight. That's 3 times in 3 games. Something Delhomme hasn't been able to do all season. His arm strength is fine. Accuracy could still use a little tweek however. Steve Smith also had his highest yards in a game this season tonight, so there goes the fallacy that Smith can't do what he does without Jake.

Moore's overall starting record is 4-2. His starting record already matches the number of wins this team has had with Delhomme this season (and with lesser talent). Moore also had the most TDs in a game than Jake has had during any game this season and has already gotten half of Jake's total TDs this year.

He dominated one of the top 5 best teams in the NFL while Jake couldn't even beat one of the top 5 WORST teams in the NFL. And he did this without his starting LT, LG, and RT. Also without DeAngelo Williams. Jake had all of them and yet produced his worst year ever. And even before this year, produced his highest number of bad games ever.

21 of 33 for 299 yards, 63.6 completion percentage, 3 TDs, 0 INts, and a 123.2 passer rating. That's better than any game Jake has had this season. Matt Moore has out performed Tom Brady and Brett Favre in back to back weeks.

John Fox...you look like a babbling idiot for sticking with Jake as long as you did this season because you thought "he gives us the best chance to win". You have been proven wrong and I can not wait for the day that your ass is fired.

Matt Moore just threw yet another long bomb to Smith tonight. That's 3 times in 3 games. Something Delhomme hasn't been able to do all season. His arm strength is fine. Accuracy could still use a little tweek however. Steve Smith also had his highest yards in a game this season tonight, so there goes the fallacy that Smith can't do what he does without Jake.

Moore's overall starting record is 4-2. His starting record already matches the number of wins this team has had with Delhomme this season (and with lesser talent). Moore also had the most TDs in a game than Jake has had during any game this season and has already gotten half of Jake's total TDs this year.

He dominated one of the top 5 best teams in the NFL while Jake couldn't even beat one of the top 5 WORST teams in the NFL. And he did this without his starting LT, LG, and RT. Also without DeAngelo Williams. Jake had all of them and yet produced his worst year ever. And even before this year, produced his highest number of bad games ever.

21 of 33 for 299 yards, 63.6 completion percentage, 3 TDs, 0 INts, and a 123.2 passer rating. That's better than any game Jake has had this season. Matt Moore has out performed Tom Brady and Brett Favre in back to back weeks.

John Fox...you look like a babbling idiot for sticking with Jake as long as you did this season because you thought "he gives us the best chance to win". You have been proven wrong and I can not wait for the day that your ass is fired.

Hater in the house

I'd not be surprised to see Fox back if he wins another game. I'm not sold that he will be, but the performance today showed that he could coach, he could gameplan, for the best in the NFL. That was huge. If he falls off totally the next two weeks, he is probably gone. But you have to give him credit - the offensive & defensive game plans this week were both very very solid. They're utilizing Moore so well, rolling him out of the pocket to create opportunities along the sidelines for Smitty. They're getting the ball to multiple receivers, and they stuck with the running game even when it was faltering early.

Just a great game to watch as a Panthers fan... I'm really pumped about the offense now, lol.

I'd not be surprised to see Fox back if he wins another game. I'm not sold that he will be, but the performance today showed that he could coach, he could gameplan, for the best in the NFL. That was huge. If he falls off totally the next two weeks, he is probably gone. But you have to give him credit - the offensive & defensive game plans this week were both very very solid. They're utilizing Moore so well, rolling him out of the pocket to create opportunities along the sidelines for Smitty. They're getting the ball to multiple receivers, and they stuck with the running game even when it was faltering early.

Just a great game to watch as a Panthers fan... I'm really pumped about the offense now, lol.

I think this as well seals Fox's fate. Why has he waited so long before he calls a good game like tonight? We've seen the samething in the past as well. Our gameplan and play calling usually doesn't get better UNTIL we are out of playoff contention. He waits until then to finally cut loose. Even then he still shows signs of being overly conservative such as choosing to go for a hail mary with 4 seconds left in the first half instead of kicking a field goal. Fox's time is up.

this season has gone like all the other losing seasons... conservative tight playcalling the first 12 games, and then get creative and agressive once the season is pretty much done anyway. i think if he let his players just play from the get-go, there might be better results.

bingo lol

KK...I hope you are right.

Aztoola...you are a moron...Fox prevented the team from having a chance at the playoffs this year by sticking with Jake and he should pay for it by being FIRED!

Whoa, i never said extend fox's contract for 10 years or anything like that. but give the man some credit for tonight at least, he gameplanned that vikings massacre. and it felt oh so good for me i had something personal at stake tonight :D:D:D:D

Archived