• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Christensen injury

OldhamA

38 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I’m no doctor but isn’t arthroscope where doctors cut open tissue to look at a joint? Were you mean endoscopic? I feel like that would be a season ender…. But like I said I am no doctor. So disregard if this is all in your wheelhouse 

its not a full surgery where they cut you open and operate which would require a few months to rehab and heal. but basically an arthroscope is when they make a few small incisions (a few cm wide) and place a small camera and other instruments to either clean up scar tissue and/or place sutures. commonly done for the knee and shoulder. cam had it done for his partially torn rotator cuff in his shoulder a few years ago.

my educated guess is that Horn had partial tear in his hamstring where the muscle meets the tendon or the tendon partially ripped off from the bone near the knee. therefore, since its not a full complete tear, they could use arthroscope to suture the partially torn tissue together. recovery time depending on how well Horn progress would be around 6-8 weeks. if everything goes well, he could be back by late Nov. but its Horn we're talking about....

• Pie 2

16 hours ago, OldhamA said:

Does anyone know what it is?

Reich said he's done for the year, but finished the game against Atlanta with the injury. Seems odd. 

When I tore mine, it didn’t hurt that bad after the initial tear. You can actually function ok and without much pain even if you don’t get it reattached, but your range of motion and strength won’t return to normal unless you get the surgery.

• Beer 1