• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Just Realized How Bad The Panthers Are

Jbro

Washington hasn't been horrible all year. Yes, most of the year, enough to split hairs on how bad. It's obvious, bad. But there have been a few games this year where they put up one hell of a fight.

Overall bad, like tonight. On rare occasion, good.

Much like.... us.

So has anyone changed their mind on wanting CAMPBELL this off-season? Not that I was a supporter in the first place, but the dude is a loser. Pass on him please.

I've never lobbied for Campbell, but I sure as hell don't want him after watching this snooze fest. The QB question is looming large and I am not quite sure what we are going to do about it. Moore is not the long term starter answer IMO. Maybe he proves me wrong? That Jake extension is such a damn noose around our necks now. Frustrating as hell man.

You forget that all the coaching/play calling changes and FO changes happened after our game. Zorn was still in control for our game & they had less injuries. If I remember correctly only Haynesworth was injured when they played us, their O-line was intact. Don't take it so hard. :)

So has anyone changed their mind on wanting CAMPBELL this off-season? Not that I was a supporter in the first place, but the dude is a loser. Pass on him please.

I've never lobbied for Campbell, but I sure as hell don't want him after watching this snooze fest. The QB question is looming large and I am not quite sure what we are going to do about it. Moore is not the long term starter answer IMO. Maybe he proves me wrong? That Jake extension is such a damn noose around our necks now. Frustrating as hell man.

Give the guy a break, he was getting about 2 seconds AT BEST every single play. His offensive line was getting absolutely demolished the second that ball was snapped.

Don't get me wrong though, he is definitely not the answer for us since I'm fuging SICK of having inconsistency with the QB position, and I'm done settling for average. Campbell either shows up and plays like a pro-bowler, or just breaks down like you saw tonight.

lol guys...

let it go.

2010 is soon upon us. WIth at the very very least a new QB to look forward to...

We have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go before the 2010 season. And if Fox doesn't get the hook, it'll be a long time before anything even happens roster wise. This will be one of the worst off-seasons ever patience wise.

Are you forgetting the Gamble gamble?

It was worse than that haha.

Instead of going for a field goal, they fake it and motion their entire o-line to the left along with maybe 1 WR, leaving only the kicker and place kicker behind the center. The kicker then motions to the left along with everyone else. They then hike it, triple teaming their center, and the QB almost gets sacked as he lobs it in the air to about 7 defenders. They picked it off and almost scored. The funny thing is, is that the ball was supposed to be thrown to the center. It's even funnier that the Giants called a timeout the first time they tried it...

They only beat the Redskins by 3. This is the worst game I have ever seen. Campbell is out, Collins is about to die. The offensive play calling is a complete joke. Nice way to end the half Washington.

The Giants only beat them by 6 the first meeting. Plus the Giants are fighting for their playoff lives and the Skins have given up on Zorn.

Archived