• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The ONE true glimmer of hope

lightsout

Bryce arm is fine. Tua had the same problems rookie year. The problem is the coach and playcalling and lack of speed. Dolphins fixed all that and look where they are now.

They are babying Bryce and the offense looks very vanilla with no misdirection, no play action, hardly any screens or reverse screens, not even any go routes or deep slants. They are honestly calling it like it’s preseason and are protecting the playbook, and using these games as practice. It’s infuriating. 

TMJ is bad. Adam can’t separate but it’s not his fault, he should be the slot not in the X.  They are treating Mingo with the same kid gloves. Why is Chark not going deep?????Sanders is the absolute worst back for this offense, way to go Fitterer. Hopefully with the lots of cap space and getting rid of the bad GM and letting Brown call plays a lot of this will be fixed. 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, amcoolio said:

They are babying Bryce and the offense looks very vanilla with no misdirection, no play action, hardly any screens or reverse screens, not even any go routes or deep slants. They are honestly calling it like it’s preseason and are protecting the playbook, and using these games as practice. It’s infuriating. 

I definitely agree with every word quoted.

There seems to be zero pressure put on Reich to win this year, he looks as if he just wants a sandwich a beer and a nap and then get back to game planning 2024'

I don't think Young will be the worst QB in the league, but that isn't the bar and I don't know that he will be fine when that definition is tighter than 'okay' or 'average starter'. I can see him being wily after some seasons, but at the root of it is a different reality to contend with... that I just don't enjoy watching the style of football I expect them to play with him. Dumpoff. Leave the pocket, throw away OB. 3rd and 7: hit the safety valve, and if he can't make a play to get a first, you punt. All from the gun. That's about it.