• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hackett > Jarrett

Car123

yesterday, if asked about Hackett he was a waste of money and trash AND Jarrett was the "man". One game, and a decent grab and now the switch roles? Jarrett has the better build and hands....has done nothing but make 3rd down grabs w/ Jake rarely going to the 3rd wideout. Jarrett is a long term guy we need to continue to work w/ .....Hackett is an injury prone guy we can't count on..I'm hoping Jarrett is active again next game.

Jarrett is going to be here for a while. At least until his rookie contract is over. He is worth what we are paying him.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? uhh . . . . . can he read the playbook yet??????? he should be cut immediately.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? uhh . . . . . can he read the playbook yet??????? he should be cut immediately.

um, how many 3rd down grabs does he have? Jake doesn't throw to the 3rd WR.....doesn't matter who it is. When in the game and thrown to, Jarrett has done well......done well in key and pressure situations.

jarrett is a good young player but by no means is he our ace in the hole.

the main thinf the panthers need to work on is the 46 active playes. we need both jarrett and hackett active. one of the negatives of having lloyd.

Do you know what "ace in the hole", means?

It means that he's our unexpected benefit when things look predictable. He's able to get out there and make a big play, then run back to the sidelines and stay relatively unknown. We have hit teams with him several times this year for big catches on big drives. He has made more important catches than Hackett this year by a wide margin. Every other playmaker on our squad is a known commodity unless you want to argue Dante Rosario.

Archived