• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Jerseys (White, Black, Blue)

Why would you change the best looking uni's in the league? If it aint broke...

to force all the fans to buy new Jersey's and gear and boost profits?

outside of a complete redesign - Black Pants seems like a no-brainer long over due. Possible a Black Helmet look too.

We have an all white look, why not black?

to force all the fans to buy new Jersey's and gear and boost profits?

outside of a complete redesign - Black Pants seems like a no-brainer long over due. Possible a Black Helmet look too.

We have an all white look, why not black?

They'll already do that by getting rid of Delhomme, Peppers and trading Dwill.

The other half belongs mainly to S Smith.

Weird I have a Williams and and Peppers jersey looks like I need to get a S Smith to justify the investment. Already gave my Morgan jersey up real early.

One thing Panthers don't have that alot of teams do is a small Logo right above numbers and below collar on Front of Jersey. Or the Steelers look on the chest

Other teams place a small logo(Cardinals, Vikes) on back of Jersey below collar and above numbers.

Only Logo panthers have is painted on to sleeve.

Patriots completely redesigned their classic Jersey/Logo look and I think it turned out well.

I like the color sheme of our current uniforms for the most part, except I never have understood the fascination with most folks preference to the black jerseys, as I like the white/white the best. However, if they are going to make any subtle change, I'd suggest putting normal stripes down the side of the pants and down the middle of the helmet.

Archived