• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Help Me!!! Fashion Question!

Cat

OK so NYE going out in a short cocktail dress which is likely all black. It's freakin cold outside so as much as I hate hose I think I should wear some to stay a bit warmer.

Are hose totally unattractive?

Should I wear black hose? black hose with cute designs? black thigh highs? or skin colored hose? Or no hose at all?

Its also our 9 year wedding anniversary so i want to look hawt for my man.

Ok maybe this isn't the best place for a fashion question but then again I'd like to hear some guys opinions. Please help, i've looked for advice all over the net and haven't found any great insight.

General rule is sheer black or nude for really dressy black dresses. Some you can wear darker or tights. If the dress in plain ( no patterns) then by all means get some sheer black with small design work. Are you wearing boots or closed toe shoes? If you wear opened toed shoes you need to get the type that do not cover the toe.

If you wear opened toed shoes you need to get the type that do not cover the toe.

They have those!!!! I have some super awesome open toed high heels but figured I couldn't wear them with hose. I wonder if they have thigh high's that don't cover the toe.

Being a woman is too complicated

:rofl: thanks though

I'm thinking showing off the tops of my thigh highs in a restaurant would be considered slutty...no? :D

no-- :D

not to your man, and he is the only one who matters right??

Us men like to see our women "slut it up" every now and then... We just cant go out and get any hooker, so you going super sexy on him will get him very excited :D

Archived