• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final comments from BlackandGold10

blackandgold10

Enjoyed smacking with you guys this year. This will be my last post. Can't wait until next year when we go 16-0. Thought I would leave you with some final thoughts both good and bad about the game and the Panthers. See you around draft week!

1) Deangelo Williams is the best back in the NFL. If I was your coach I would give him a breather now and then but there is no comparison between him and Stewart

2) John Kasey is money. Say what you want about the Giants game he has beaten the Saints so many times in the last 10 years that it makes me sick.

3) Drew Brees is the best QB in the NFL

4) Steve Smith is the best WR in the NFL

5) John Fox's conservative game plan is going to be what prevents you from making it to the Super Bowl.

6) If Fox's play calling doesn't stop you then Jake D. will. I am not sure what has happened to him but he looks like a guy that just came in the league. If it wasn't for Smith I know of at least 5 late game passes that would have been picked off.

7) Your Defense Coordinator is questionable at best. You can't let Brees just sit back and find open men. He will kill you like he did today.

8) Brees comments after the game shows why he is a great person, leader and deserves all the praise he receives:

"When I sit back and look at it, that record's stood for a long time. One of greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game owns it," Brees said, adding he wasn't sure setting a new mark while his team fell to 8-8 was "necessarily the way that record deserves to be broken. That's why I'm able to accept the fact it didn't happen."

Thanks for the nice and finally unbiased comments. I'll reserve from posting any lame "omg good bye" posts like so many douchebags are going to do and take you seriously for once.

If anything our defense is what is going to prevent us from winning the superbowl, not Jake. I'm not saying he's a top quarterback or anything, but he did absolutely nothing wrong in this last game, and yet people still feel the need to throw in some cheap shots. Once the playoffs starts (and for the last three weeks, he's playing like they begun already) he's not going to start jaking off like he does sometimes in the regular season and he's going to lead us to victory.

I'm not going to say Deangelo is the best back in the NFL just yet, but for sure Smitty is the best wide receiver in the NFL right now, nonhomerly-speaking of course. Thanks for giving Kasay his props. One missed field goal and suddenly he's unreliable in the huddle's eyes.

I don't see why you have to leave though. I'm sure you can come up with some bad trash talking while we're in the playoffs, right?

Enjoyed smacking with you guys this year. This will be my last post. Can't wait until next year when we go 16-0. Thought I would leave you with some final thoughts both good and bad about the game and the Panthers. See you around draft week!

1) Deangelo Williams is the best back in the NFL. If I was your coach I would give him a breather now and then but there is no comparison between him and Stewart

2) John Kasey is money. Say what you want about the Giants game he has beaten the Saints so many times in the last 10 years that it makes me sick.

3) Drew Brees is the best QB in the NFL

4) Steve Smith is the best WR in the NFL

5) John Fox's conservative game plan is going to be what prevents you from making it to the Super Bowl.

6) If Fox's play calling doesn't stop you then Jake D. will. I am not sure what has happened to him but he looks like a guy that just came in the league. If it wasn't for Smith I know of at least 5 late game passes that would have been picked off.

7) Your Defense Coordinator is questionable at best. You can't let Brees just sit back and find open men. He will kill you like he did today.

8) Brees comments after the game shows why he is a great person, leader and deserves all the praise he receives:

"When I sit back and look at it, that record's stood for a long time. One of greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game owns it," Brees said, adding he wasn't sure setting a new mark while his team fell to 8-8 was "necessarily the way that record deserves to be broken. That's why I'm able to accept the fact it didn't happen."

Bye-bye now...

Jake won't hurt us in the playoffs, he has been the one to bring us back when we need it. He has been great the last few weeks. He is the reason we will bein the superbowl. at some point in the next few weeks we will need him to take us down late to win on a field goal or touchdown and he and Smitty will get it done.

Archived