• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey - Brand Spanking New Saints Fan

Go To Girl

You there guy on the front row - with the sparkling white Saints jacket, the pristine Reebok Saints sneakers that don't have a smidgen of dirt on them, the black and gold Saints breakaway pants that look like they've been starched they are so perfect - when a panthers fan (me) asks you who your punter is (because your punter was smoking every punt today), why do you sputter and say - I don't know who our kicker is this year.....

Are you going to ask Santa for new gear of your new team next year as well?

You make me sick.

You there guy on the front row - with the sparkling white Saints jacket, the pristine Reebok Saints sneakers that don't have a smidgen of dirt on them, the black and gold Saints breakaway pants that look like they've been starched they are so perfect - when a panthers fan (me) asks you who your punter is (because your punter was smoking every punt today), why do you sputter and say - I don't know who our kicker is this year.....

Are you going to ask Santa for new gear of your new team next year as well?

You make me sick.

You make me so proud.

*tear*

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

this poo is funny, I will admit it. I can't even stand to see Saints fans who have no idea who Willie Whitehead, Toi Cook, John Fourcade, Bobby Hebert...etc are. Nobody (even the same fans) likes bandwagon fans. Nobody.

Archived