• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers: YOU Are On Notice!!!

outlaw4

The custom is to put the opposing team on notice; however, given how much attention and important this game is getting, it's not them that needs the notice the most.

It's the team that, when presented with a chance to control their own destiny, they fumble it away, our very own Carolina Panthers.

Just look at it!

- A win on MNF means the division lead

- The Giants just lost, which means that we have control of getting the 1st seed if we win all the remaining games

- The Falcons just lost, giving us a cushion

Whenever this team is given a golden opportunity to put themselves in a very advantageous position, especially when the whole nation is watching, they can't capitalize. That's why I'm calling my own team out because before they can defeat the Buccaneers, they have to defeat their own demons that have bit them in the past.

Jake, don't get happy feet, hold that ball tight if hit, and remember that there are other receivers not named Steve Smith so you DON'T have to throw into triple coverage every time.

D'Will and J-Stew, I want Smash and Dash, not Crash and Tumble! Might as well wear paper bags if you guys get outplayed by Dunn and Cadillac.

Smitty - We don't always expect you to catch the hard ones but PLEASE don't be dropping the easy ones!

Receivers not named Smitty - Pick up the damn slack! I see more Keary Colberts than Ricky Proehls out there! I'm tired of Smitty having to carry your sorry asses every week while you only get receptions in garbage time!

O-line, just because you are Uglies physically doesn't give you the excuse to play ugly! No false starts, no holding, and for the love of god, give Jake more than three seconds to throw the ball!!!

Peppers, I know you love to disappear off the face of the earth in certain games but this is not the time to do it! And that goes to all the other linemen out there too! Where did you guys go? Dunkin Donuts?

Beason and crew, a love tap does not constitute a tackle! There will be no whining and crying because you guys got run over by a Cadillac! Wrap 'em up like a Christmas gift!

Oh, and let me get that infamous black glove we used to have earlier in the season and slap the entire secondary silly! You know why the fans doesn't give the secondary the respect they deserve? Because they don't deserve it! Lucas is just asking for another punch in the nose and Godfrey better ask how to be better in coverage from Tom-Tom.

Davidson, there is no rule saying your offense can't score in the first quarter! How about getting a lead early for once?

Trgo, what the hell is so hard about not letting an opponent convert on 3rd and forever, being prepared for a no-huddle offense, or being able to be more creative on your blitz packages? There's a reason people call you the Turd around here.

When I listen to the post-game on the TV, I don't want to hear about how we could've, should've, would've won the game!

I WANT WINNERS!!! I WANT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WIN!!!

...or in other words...

Why do we have to get punched in the mouth before we wake up?
Well, I just punched the whole team in the mouth. Will you wake up or will you go into a slumber?

this is HUGE 4 us ...the Cowboys are about to lose once again due to Tony "punkass" Romo, and people were speaking that the Cowgirls were coming 2 Charlotte during the play offs to play us..depending on tomorrow night!..Falcons loss, Giants & Cowgirls. Falcons are a definite 3rd place now...so the 1st and 2nd place will be determined tomorrow night..2nd place is going to play either Dallas or Washington, plain and simple. 1st place gets a bye, meaning time to rest up players. Panthers look pretty good after a rest..and THAT playoff game will be at home...tomorrow night is HUGE..so we GOTTA REPRESENT!!..I'll be there ...a little bit louder, to give our boys a little more push for the win. GO PANTHERS!!!

Archived