• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald Wallace

NFL Executive

He is all ours. Picked by Bickerstaff in the expansion draft because of potential (he was rotting on the bench in Sac.) he put aside all the negatives of going through coaching changes, crappy supporting staff, questionable management decisions, and injuries to become our all-star.

Those are some great pics King T. Anyone know when they announce the players the coaches pick for the All-Star game? He really needs to be in the All-Star game.

When I was watching the Lakers game last night, I think they stated they would announce the All Stars half time of the Cavs/LakersThursday night game on TNT. Maybe that is just starters, so I could be wrong.

EDIT: Okay I was wrong the remaining All Stars will be announced the following Thursday (28th) also on TNT. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Just to give an update on Wallace, he didn't practice today and is a GTD for the Heat game tomorrow night.

I'd rest him if there was any doubt. I don't think it is worth risk and I am sure Gerald Wallace would want to play through it if he could. Yes, it is a big game tomorrow but in the grand scheme of things risking further injury would be worse.

Just go small ball and have Flip play the 2 and Jax at the 3. I wouldn't mind Derrick Brown playing the 3 but I know LB won't do that.

GForce "Crash" Wallace should DEFINITELY be an ALL STAR reserve this year! Even Jalen Rose said it on ESPN.. he said if G-Dub isnt voted in, he's not going to any All Star weekend events! lol... heres my thoughts on how I feel the All Star picks should go...

ORANGE AND BLUE BABY!

F - Gerald Wallace (see the article "NBA's Most Hard Working Player" and you'll see its about G-Dub! (or as they affectionately call him in Charlotte, "Crash!") Playing the BEST ball of his career, on a team that has NEVER made the playoffs, but is currently sitting in the #5 spot (tied w/ Miami... WATCH OUT WADE COUNTY). He's had 7 games w/ 15 or more Rebs, and 2 of those he his the 20 mark. CRASH deserves a spot... Cats are 8-1 in January... I'M JUST SAYIN'!!!)

http://fantasticfansite.blogspot.com/

Archived