• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-24 Regular Season(non canes) thread

Panthers Fan 69

Tied 3/3 on a broken stick shot by NJD that resulted in a beak away goal by Rags. Just started watching but 2 Rags penalties not called including one where a Rags player grabbed a devils player by the arm and spun him completely around. Refs a 6th man for the rags smh

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Just an FYI, "Rags" isn't an issult to the fans/team up here. Not sure if you Canes fans think it's one or not though.

We’re in the south- it’s an insult here that’s all that matters lol

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Just an FYI, "Rags" isn't an issult to the fans/team up here. Not sure if you Canes fans think it's one or not though.

I’ve never meant it to be an insult and most other NHL fanbases don’t either.

The topic of calling the Rangers, “Rags” has been discussed many times on Reddit as well as HFBoards and I think the consensus is that most people are too lazy to type out Rangers.

Rags is to the Rangers as Canes is to the Hurricanes, Habs is to the Canadians, Pens is to the Penguins, Nucks is to the Canucks, etc…

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The topic of calling the Rangers, “Rags” has been discussed many times on Reddit as well as HFBoards and I think the consensus is that most people are too lazy to type out Rangers.

Rags is to the Rangers as Canes is to the Hurricanes, Habs is to the Canadians, Pens is to the Penguins, Nucks is to the Canucks, etc…

Yeah I don’t hang around reddit and when you hear me say “rags” it’s definitely an insult. 

12 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

There’s not really any other way to shorten it to make sense.